As a biker you can use these services:
- Lockable, covered car park
- Trailer parking
- Bike information center with maps, magazines, workshopsGeführte Touren
- Luggage Storage
- Assistance with trip planning
- Free download of GPS routes for Garmin and TomTom
- Breakdown service
- Program for motorcycle-free days
- Tire service on site, all common types of tires are delivered over night and assembled next morning
- Repair section with tools
- Lubricants and cleaning agents
- Drying room
- Tour proposals with card material
- 15 prepared tours
- Washing area
GPS-hotel data N
48°40'05'' E 13°30'38''
Arrival with the www.db-autozug.de
To Munich, from Munich you can immediatly start with a tour. From the train station to Erding, Taufkirchen, Vilsbiburg, Gerzensee, Eichendorf, Osterhofen, Vilshofen, Passau and on to Büchlberg. For the once who are in a hurry, take the A92 motorway past the Allianz Arena to Deggendorf, then on the A3 towards Passau.
Arrival through the Czech Republic:
Along the German / Czech border, you can enter Germany at Waidhaus, Furth or Bayern Eisenstein and then go through the Bavarian forest over Zwiesel and Grafenau on the B85 to Tittling, Neukirchen and then on to Büchlberg.
Here some motorcycle trailer rental locations: